CLIENT TRANSITION KIT
- Meet Naseem and Bashir
- Sign Accountbl engagement letter
- Sign Accountbl payment authorization form
- Engagement and payment authorization letters will be sent by Heather Tardel, Director of Operations email@example.com
WHAT STAYS THE SAME?
- Continue to use your bookkeeper’s Good Cents Mgmt email for communication
- All client billing and rates are the same
- Your reports will look the same and be delivered to you each month
- Outstanding bookkeeping services for your business
YOUR QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ACCOUNT
- We will begin the process of transferring your QuickBooks Online account to Accountbl immediately.
- Please note many of our clients have a QBO subscription which only allows for two accountant seats.
- In order to avoid any additional subscription costs to you, we may need to temporarily remove your accountant or tax preparer from your QBO file. Once your QBO file is transferred to Accountbl, your accountant will immediately be readded.
- Your current engagement (hourly rate, minimum number of hours, etc) remain the same.
- Your invoices will continue to look the same, will be sent from Good Cents Management, and will be sent on or around the 1st of the month.
- Please be sure to complete your ACH or credit card authorization form that will be sent to you from Accountbl.
Special note: Your invoices will continue to be from Good Cents Management, when your payment is processed it will show as Accountbl on your bank or credit card statement.
ACCOUNTBL POINTs OF CONTACT
Heather Tardel, Director of Operations
Krystyna Wiercioch (for client billing for acquired clients)
Gina Hayes, Accounts Receivable